The Madera Flea Market is committed to offering the best the Valley has to offer. The Flea Market is located on the Fairgrounds close to Highway 99, with acres and acres of open space full of friendly vendors and anxious buyers. Make the Madera Flea Market your own "Stimulus Package". We look forward to having you!
- Sale of food products must be licensed and approved by Madera County Department of Health and Flea Market Management.
- The sale or consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Seller must have a resale tax number if selling more than once a year.
- Selling music tapes or CD's, you must keep the volume at a reasonable level.
- No selling of pornographic material.
- All sellers must have proof of all items that they are offering for sale.
- Animals may not be sold.
- Selling firearms or ammunition is strictly prohibited.
- Violation of the above rules may result in removal from the swap meet grounds.
- Repeat offenders may be asked to leave permanently.
- Sellers must show proof of valid Driver's License.
- Sellers need to show proof of a valid insurance.
- No smoking in the restrooms.
- Bicycles, Skateboards, Skates or Scooters cannot be ridden at the Flea Market grounds.
By purchasing this license, the seller agrees to relieve the Madera Flea Market of any liability for bodily injury or damage to merchandise or property that may arise in connection of the sellers use of this space or that may arise with connnection with the sellers activities at the Madera Flea Market and the seller agrees to defend and indemnify and hold the Madera Flea Market harmless against any claim or law suit that may be brought because of any injuries suffered or damaged caused by or in connection with sellers activities at the Madera Flea Market.