We have a date!
Our grand re-opening will be June 17th, 2020 (Wednesday)
Due to restrictions placed on us by COVID-19, we can only allow 100 previously reserved vendors at this time. When restrictions are lifted, we can allow more at a later date. Produce and food vendors will have priority. We will not allow close-contact vendors which include pony rides and massage therapy vendors. Below are the rules/regulations vendors and customers MUST follow when coming to our open-air market.
- It will be mandatory that all vendors wear face coverings.
- If you have additional workers with you, you must designate one person to handle money while wearing gloves at all times.
- We also encourage everyone to wear gloves.
- It will be mandatory that every vendor has hand sanitizer available at their space/s.
- Social distancing will be enforced for vendors at all times.
- Vendors will be dispersed throughout the lot. Be advised, you may not be set up in your normal area.
- Vendors will be asked if they have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if they have been around anyone with symptoms, at the gate before entering.
- Some symptoms include fever, cough, or shortness of breath unrelated to asthma/allergies.
- Our maximum vendor allowance at the current phase is approximately 100 (previously reserved).
- Produce, food, and other essential vendors will have priority.
- Food vendors must enforce 6 foot distancing for customers waiting in line near their space.
- 50% set-up of tables/chairs ONLY, and must use social distancing guidelines.
- They will be asked to use disposable utensils and no food/beverages outside of their truck/cart.
- Close-contact vendors are not allowed at this time.
- This includes pony rides & massage therapy vendors.
For the General Public:
- We encourage customers to wear face coverings, and you
will be asked if you have any COVID-19 symptoms before entering. Those that
live in the same household may stay together.
- Lines will have 6 foot spacing between each person/family unit by ground markings.
- We ask that only 1 person come up to the ticket booth at a time.
- Cashiers will ask if you have any COVID-19 symptoms within your household before buying an admission ticket.
- Customer/s will show their ticket/s to the auditor and
will dispose of the ticket/s into a bin. No hand-to-hand contact.
- Hand stamps to re-enter will not be allowed. Re-entry will only be allowed for product returns/exchanges.
- Restrooms will have a full-time attendant sanitizing
and restocking the facilities continuously throughout the day.
- Lines will have 6 foot spacing between each person by ground markings.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance/exit gates and at all vendor spaces.
- Social gatherings in parking lots are prohibited.
- Practice social distancing while shopping at all
- Only those who live in the same household can congregate together.
- Those that do not comply with social distancing rules will be asked to leave immediately.
- Aisleways will show arrows on the ground to direct foot traffic to discourage crowding.
- There will be signage (English/Spanish) throughout the grounds, by our main office, and near entrance/exit gates reminding everyone to be safe during their time at our market.
We ask that you please be respectful to others, practice social distancing, and follow Madera County Public Health’s protocols. We wish to provide a safe place for our staff, vendors, and customers.
Vendors can contact Ramon at 559-213-4554, or message us on our Facebook page for more information.
We cannot wait to serve our community and see everyone at the wonderful Madera Flea Market!